St Jude's Players Booking Information
How And When To Book
Commencing 3 weeks (5 weeks for Subscribers) before each play opens, and during the run of the show, you can book three ways:
Book Tickets Online
Online ticket sales opens 3 weeks before the show opens.
Please note there is a nominal booking fee of 50 cents a seat when paying by credit card.
*** each play has a unique link code. When you get to the Try Booking page, please enter "St. Jude's Players" to get ticket information for our next show.
Dates & Bookings
Thursday 20 April-Saturday 29 April 2023
NOTE: General bookings not yet open
Member's Only Tickets - Reserved by Post
- Download Booking Form
- Return by post to: SJP Booking Officer, PO Box 52, BRIGHTON 5048
(Pensioner, Senior Citizens, Student, Unemployed, TASA members)
Children 12 years and under:
|Group Bookings (10 or more):
(please see Group Bookings above)
* * * Save money and receive preferential bookings by becoming a Subscriber. For more information refer to Subscribers Page. * * *
St Jude's Players Covid-19 Information
update April 17, 2022.
Due to the recent change in SA Government Covid policy, St Jude's Players' Covid policy is *now:
- QR check-ins no longer required
- Proof of Covid -19 vaccinations no longer required
- Masks optional
* However, for the protection of all, please do not attend if experiencing Covid symptoms in even minor form.
Please maintain hand hygiene at all times.
How to find us:
St Jude's Players Inc perform in St Jude’s Hall, 444 Brighton Road, Brighton. The hall is located next to St Jude’s Church, at the junction of Brighton and Jetty Roads, Brighton.